Dental Emergency Life Support training course
CPD approved for 3 hours verifiable Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and delivered within your practice.
We learn better and retain more when we’re relaxed, involved and feel the training is relevant to us, so we’ve developed this training course for you which is hands-on, relevant and (hopefully) entertaining!
This course is designed to help you cope and perform better as a team when an emergency occurs in the practice and covers the following key topics…
- How to assess a patient who becomes ill or collapses in (or outside) the practice
- How to perform effective Adult & Paediatric CPR
- How to confidently and effectively use the (AED) Defibrillator in an emergency
- How to confidently use the Oxygen in an emergency
- How to use the recommended emergency drugs in a medical emergency
Three (3) Hours
Successful candidates shall be issued with a CPD approved certificate valid for one year.
The course is CPD & CPDA approved for 3 hours (1 session)
Questions and Bookings?
Call us now on 0844 822 3980
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org